The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Dah real Hippie.

Go down 
+3
avenger648
RyokoRei
H1ppiech1ld
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:14 pm

Wazup my homie-g dawgs.
(Remind me never to do that again -.-)

I'm h1ppiech1ld, the every-one-has-in-a-guild type person, with that... "diffrent" personality, but is always there to cheer everyone up, and brighten everyone's day. cat

I love maplestory and I love everyone in our family!
GO BAKARANGERZ AND ASC.!!

I love music, don't hate on me for liking hardcore metal though.

As some of you might know I have recently been through surgury.... kidney stones are reeeeeaaaaallllyyyyy painful!

I have a very busy schedule so please don't yell at me for not being on all the time, sheesh! It's hard enough cause my parents are divorced. Sad Plus school and music.

I play two instruments, piano and saxaphone.
I believe it's gotten me pretty far in life....

Ciao 4 now...
H1ppie
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:26 pm

hippie you are actually outgoing. haha... i just have to say that--and very interesting personality. well, I wont kick you guys out for no being online on maple. Maple isn't every thing. haha. You will always have friends here. ^^

I am very reasonable. ^^ haha. well, you just do what you have to do.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:53 pm

Well, I'm glad that I'm well liked here!
Hehe! cat
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:55 pm

i re-edited my profile/ introduction. expect the unexpected.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 8:13 pm

Oh and by the way,

I'm a tech geek -_-.
I'm officially married to my television, can't live a second without my iPod,
(Well, atleast without going metally insane!) And, God so help me, if I ever don't get a chance on my computer...

I get to see the men in white coats.
Remember: Let them do there job, cause tranquilizers hurt!
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:08 pm

H1ppiech1ld wrote:
Oh and by the way,

I'm a tech geek -_-.
I'm officially married to my television, can't live a second without my iPod,
(Well, atleast without going metally insane!) And, God so help me, if I ever don't get a chance on my computer...

I get to see the men in white coats.
Remember: Let them do there job, cause tranquilizers hurt!

Haha. Are u serious? You are more of a tech geek than me. Well, I can't live with out the Internet. My life would be a bit boring. Since, I do not see much people. How do I say I am a bit unapproachable. I cannot live without my music. *but am going deaf because of the radiation with the headphones.*

Last edited by RyokoRei on Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:57 pm

:/ I have a volume limit, I try to limit myself to stay healthy.
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:06 am

lolx. yeah. i know.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:41 pm

Rofl, my mom would be mad if i came home deaf -_-
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:03 pm

haha. I totally kinda screw up my hearing. well- that is a bit over exaggerating. From time to time--it does hurt my ears listening to music with those small ear plug head phones. >.<

My parents hates it when I just sit there and listen to music. They call your name and you don't hear. lolx
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avenger648

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 10:21 am

lol that never happen to me cause i just ugnore them and say shut up
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:22 pm

Lol avenger, your cruel Very Happy
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:39 pm

Check my pics, I just added some of my little cousin at Tutor-Saliba.
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avenger648

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:26 am

i was born like it and i chose the right path if u can guess haha just futal i dont care if anybody hates me or love me cause all the hate runs in me and it makes me wht i am no
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:11 am

....... no comment
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avenger648

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:13 pm

haha wow
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:20 pm

Haha. You're an interesting guy. Cool. See ya around maple. Also, nice posts on the hilarious photos.
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: The New WAAAAAZZZEEEERRRRPp!!!   Dah real Hippie. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:56 pm

Hey hippie!

SuperChanny told me to leave a message for you:
"this is the new waaaazzzzeeerrrpp! ---

WWWhhhaat da FFFaaawwwkk!"

o.O? yeah that what he said. F7. he is back to playing Yu-Gi-Oh cards. F7 Suspect
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 8:25 am

Lol,
Well I remember when I used to play Pokemans,
till I got bored and decided to use them as firewood (hehehe...)
Back to top Go down
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 3:33 pm

hehe firewood......
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:49 pm

I made my own make-shift flame thrower!
I took a squirt gun, fillwed it with lighter fluid, and held a bic to it!

That, was something to remember.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
Angel

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:36 am

F5 Hippi Omg Evil or Very Mad Dont do that, Its too dangerous dude and im so hoping you are joking (better say yes). The most dangerous thing i have done (with fire) I went to this bushes with a friend and she bought fireworks (i was 12 by the way) and i said to her would'nt it be cool to light them here sooo i lit a roman candle the wick spark burnt my hand and i dropped it f7, all the fireballs shot all over the place (i must add it was summer and it was a dry area),
a few places caught on fire but we ended up rolling on every single flame cos there wasnt any water around, they werent big flames of course just little ones, after that we ran soooo hard and didnt stop by the time i got home my clothes were black i was dirty i smelled like smoke and i was shyt scared, Didnt get caught thank goodness.
*thinks* Maybe we are the reason why my country has so much restrictions on fireworks lolz.
Back to top Go down
stabme4reals

stabme4reals

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:54 pm

haha u got burnt hella bad then angel.   man i remeber i was holdin a candle one time i was hella little i was like 5 i drop the candle on my arm and i rolled around on my cuz's cake (it was his b-day) he got hella mad at me then i had to take a hella long shower to get all the icings stickiness off along wit the remaining candle wax on my arm.
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:06 pm

Angel wrote:
F5 Hippi Omg Evil or Very Mad Dont do that, Its too dangerous dude and im so hoping you are joking (better say yes). The most dangerous thing i have done (with fire) I went to this bushes with a friend and she bought fireworks (i was 12 by the way) and i said to her would'nt it be cool to light them here sooo i lit a roman candle the wick spark burnt my hand and i dropped it f7, all the fireballs shot all over the place (i must add it was summer and it was a dry area),
a few places caught on fire but we ended up rolling on every single flame cos there wasnt any water around, they werent big flames of course just little ones, after that we ran soooo hard and didnt stop by the time i got home my clothes were black i was dirty i smelled like smoke and i was shyt scared, Didnt get caught thank goodness.
*thinks* Maybe we are the reason why my country has so much restrictions on fireworks lolz.

OMG ANGEL! DANGEROUS!!!!
I am glad you did not get hurt at all.
F4
I would be hella sad...
i thought angel wasn't wild...tsk tsk...lols.
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:10 pm

stabme4reals wrote:
haha u got burnt hella bad then angel. man i remeber i was holdin a candle one time i was hella little i was like 5 i drop the candle on my arm and i rolled around on my cuz's cake (it was his b-day) he got hella mad at me then i had to take a hella long shower to get all the icings stickiness off along wit the remaining candle wax on my arm.Embarassed

omg.! i would be mad too but at least it wasn't a bad burn. f7
you wouldn't want to hear my story about fire... i am a very curious person since i was small.

I know curiousity can get you in trouble.

well. you see...i love fire...and i started to play with it when ever my dad burn the candles...so my dad kept telling not to play with it...eventually...he got fed up and took my hands and burn them....to teach me how dangerous it was....
i even use to get a paper clip and poke in the outlet sockets...and got electricuted.... f7 maybe that is the reason why i am kinda like how i am ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dah real Hippie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dah real Hippie.   Dah real Hippie. Empty

Back to top Go down

Dah real Hippie.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next