The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Vampire Kur0boshi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 6:47 am

Hi I am Kuro (Jason or JT *Jason Tsui*),

IGN: VmpKur0boshi
I am becoming a dexless Sin. I am still at the starting levels.
I know Ryoko for a long time, i.e. real life.

I will be making an alliance with the FamZ, but not any time soon. I hope to see you guys around on Maple. So, please expect the VongolaXIII.

This forum is quite fascinating my many ways. =] Good Job Brat.

I am usually on and off on maple.

What do you want to know about me? Just ask. Even about Rei's punked past. LOL.

I am pretty much outgoing and communicative person. =]

I see we need a few girls here. LOL.

Here are some favorite comedy videos I enjoy:

Dane Cook =]

Brain Ninja--> Rei

BK Lounge

Last edited by VmpKur0boshi on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
Angel

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Hi Jason   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 8:12 am

Remember me? lolz, It was nice to finally meet you the other day. Rei has told me alot about you (all good of course).
See you in the game sometime.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:44 pm

Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:01 am

You big idiot. Don't even mention stuff, I will so kick your B***. >.<
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:08 pm

HAHA, if your skinny short self can reach my A**. LOL. You will forever be my lackey. LOL

Last edited by VmpKur0boshi on Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:18 pm

I am not your lackey!!! Omg...errghh...just watch one day I am going to get you back!!!
Back to top Go down
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 7:56 pm

uh yea i'd like to hear some of those stories F2
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:46 pm

xXAmnaelXx wrote:
uh yea i'd like to hear some of those stories F2

I CANT HEAR U MAN!! BE MORE ENTHUSIATIC!!! DO YOU WANT TO HEAR HER EMBARASSING STORIES!!! YELL!!! YEAH!!!!!

*she is going to be pissed off--lucky am leaving town*
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:41 pm

OMFG!!! You guys are so mean! Baka!
Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

It's too embarassing *covers face*
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:17 am

Don't pick on rei f5...

Cause I don't know what do do about it!
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:04 pm

Dude. I can't anymore when I have two bigger giants watching over me. =_= damn rei.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:35 pm

Hehehe....
u gotz problemz.... sorry I can't help! Neutral
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:58 pm

yep no one can help him-- not when matthew and henry are around.. ^^ baka Razz
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:10 pm

They sound...
big....
....scary....
..........................evil Shocked .......
Back to top Go down
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 11:17 pm

YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA I WANT TO HEAR HEAR HEAR HEAR HEAR THEM THEM THEM THEM THEM....................... THE EMBARRESSING STORIES THAT IS IS IS IS IS
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:36 pm

xXAmnaelXx wrote:
YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA I WANT TO HEAR HEAR HEAR HEAR HEAR THEM THEM THEM THEM THEM....................... THE EMBARRESSING STORIES THAT IS IS IS IS IS

Let the drum roll!!!
Too bad Rei you can't stop him from not hearing. Feel my wrath. lol. F3 who told you to tell matthew and henry to threat me every freaking day. =_=

Here is one-its embarassing to Rei:
When Rei and all three of us *Me, Matt, Henry* were like 6. This happened during chinese new years. Rei was slow, shy, and never say much. She always tag a long with us. The other kids always picked on her because she was always shy. She was the asian girl with long hair and wearing bows. haha...that's an image for you. haha.

ok. i went and jack one of the rice wine bottles from the adults right. I mixed it up with the 7up can and gave it to rei to drink. She was slow and didnt know i spiked it.

let me explain. you know how there are different drunks right?
there is the crying one, the kiss everyone, the crazy, the violent, the happy-go, i could go on.

so what do you think rei was???

She drank the whole can right. after a few minutes. she started yelling and being all angry. * i took cover. haha* I threw a club stick-like towards her. haha. she grabbed it and started hitting henry and matt. ROFL. that was hilarious and she started chasing the other kids. basically every one got beaten up by her. =_= i did too...freak i didnt think the wine boost up her speed too. =_= after every one was on the ground she step on one of the kids back and laugh hysterically. psycho huh?

the next day- every one gave her a scary look. she was clueless about how every one of the kids gotten beaten down so bad. Damn i got my ass whoop too. =[ anyhow-after this incident every kid that was there feared her. hahaa.

So guys dont give her alcohol, she'll turn into a demon, or a happy-go person. Cross your fingers for the happy-go person to come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vampire Kur0boshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Kur0boshi   Vampire Kur0boshi Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Kur0boshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia :: The Familia Introductions-
Jump to: