The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion

Go down 
4 posters

What do you think about Anime/Manga?
 OMG I LOVE ANIME AND MANGA!!!
 I love Anime, but i dont really read manga
 I love Manga, but i dont really watch anime
 Your Total Loser Anime and Manga SUX!!!
 I dont really have and opinion
View results
AuthorMessage
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion Empty
PostSubject: ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion   ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 9:24 pm

What do you think? Well i like both Anime and Manga what is your opinion?
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion   ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:52 pm

Although I like watching the anime--I still prefer manga. It is more detail and nothing gets cut out. ^^
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion   ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:08 pm

BOTH FTW! In some ways its better in Animation. F3. You get to see the realism or the action. Also, they have their own voice to represent their character. Manga has its own good points--as she says *points at rei* the attention to detail --straight from the author themselves.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion   ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:24 pm

Only watch never read....

I can't submit myself to reading f3...
Don't tell my Launguage Arts teacher though!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion   ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 2:29 am

tells hippie's language arts teachers *laughs*
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion   ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:08 pm

lol haha.

dude dont be like rei who prefers manga over reading novels. she skims like crazy-i still don't get how she can understand the whole book. f7 monster.

dude how you get through your language arts class anyway? if you dont read? cliffnotes?
Back to top Go down
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion   ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:11 am

kuro is right how did u get through L.A.?
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion   ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:16 pm

Quick Fact:
Nerds can be very resourceful!

Another Quick Fact:
Nerds are afraid of fists!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion   ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion Empty

Back to top Go down

ANIME AND MANGA, your opinion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia Discussions :: WHAT ARE U DOING? WHERE ARE YOU IN MAPLESTORY?-
Jump to: