The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

The World of Mardia

Go down 
+3
stabme4reals
RyokoRei
xXAmnaelXx
7 posters

Should we do it?
 Yes
 No
 STFU LOSER, Kradia is perfectly fine!!! F5 F5 F5
 Im not sure
View results
AuthorMessage
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

The World of Mardia Empty
PostSubject: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 2:24 am

i think we should all start new chars in mardia and build from scratch together as a family F2 ^_^
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 8:29 pm

I dont mind making one. f3. to kill my boredom ^.o

ahno...I have more classes now... Neutral so less playing... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
stabme4reals

stabme4reals

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 2:41 pm

i kinda agree it wood b a good exp and we shood do it all on d same day so evry1 has a fair chance to lvl as much as the next person.
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:03 pm

yeah i wanna know how the ppl in Mardia are like...
maybe the FAMZ can rule the world of maple. hahaa... just kidding...
world domination...lol
Back to top Go down
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 11:11 pm

secondary world domination, we already concoured kradia time for a new world to dictate
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 8:17 pm

We'll then, i'm incharge of heavy artillery.

Every1 knows I got dah good shiznit!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 5:07 pm

well i say whynot, this time im ganna be a different class, but we should switch to mardia when the pirate classes are out, because then we will have more time to think and the pirate classes are coming soon so i think tahts a good dead line
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:06 pm

that'll work we'll wait till pirate ok every1?
Back to top Go down
stabme4reals

stabme4reals

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 11:24 am

since were gunna b takin over 1 world at a time i call dibs on nuclear weapons and rockets and all the other things that can blow peeple into bits and pieces. mwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahahhahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will kill all of maplestory and rule it 4evah*echo* king
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:45 pm

haha stab---so funny.

well leave me the the guns. ^^

we'll i hope I will have a working notebook by then. =)
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:16 pm

I don't really know....
I mean, why should we?

I think i'll sleep on it :/
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:12 pm

i am making one =]
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:44 pm

Well,

Considering the fact that, it takes like forever to level up,
I don't want a new one,

Plus, we would have people in Mardia and Kradia, and we'd have to switch worlds to talk.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
Angel

PostSubject: Hi ppl   The World of Mardia EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:52 am

Lolz im making one, I wanna shot guns so bad (not in rl) well maybe....
But i think if we ch worlds it would be a change, cos we wont see the same faces around, ppl on my bl f3, however we dont have our mains to give us munny lolz, poor like hell...
but change is good i suppose.
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:49 pm

hehe not change only--you get see how other people are like in the different worlds. We know how kradia world is like, right? sometimes social sometimes not.

It is kind of the same with real life. Which ever crowd you hang out-you become like them and think like them. Then it goes to which city you are living in or place. If the place is well diverse, then your way of thinking is more diverse. ^^ If the place is not, then your thinking is confine to that circle. That is why I rather travel than stay at one spot. See the world and be educated. You don't have to be like them - but you can accept they ways and who they are. I really really recommend for those of you who will be going to college-to go to a school out of your city because in college you will be encountering many different views --broadening your way of thinking. "think out of the box" =]
That is to say be open - minded.
*my other self speaking*

Anyhow, it is a nice idea to make one there. hehe.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:00 pm

What if there noobz?!?!?! affraid
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:33 pm

I would make one, but I don't have much time to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World of Mardia   The World of Mardia Empty

Back to top Go down

The World of Mardia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia :: The Familia News & Anouncements-
Jump to: