The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

!!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BKZ_Leader
Guild Leader *Bossu*
BKZ_Leader

!!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!!   !!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Ellow famz,

Hey guy's How r you?...I hope u HAving fun On Valentines DAY<3 Pls.. =) Bring your GF or BF On a Date and HAve fun!!!

bounce HAPPY__________HAPPY_____HAPPY_________HAPPY bounce

!!! Arrow VALENTINES_____VALENTINES______ Arrow VALENTINES!!!

bounce HAPPY_________HAPPY______HAPPY_________HAPPY bounce

So don’t forget to get some flowers, a cute present or a nicely designed Valentines Card for your sweetheart…

---->HeRe My Valentines For YoU Famz<----

MY hon This Is for you 2 hon Mahal na Mahal kita Luv you Much *kisses***Hugs***Kisses* HAPPY VALENTINES 2 You

!!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!! HappyValentinesDay
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOX
!!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!! Valentines-bear
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOXOX
!!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!! HappyValentinesDay_small

Pls Reply..If u like my Lil Cute Picture of Present for u famz <3 AND My Lovely hon<3 luv u much 199999999999999999999x

!-HEre FOr SOme "Quest" For u guy's iTs Easy JUst Pick a ONE Picture That You LIke in this 3 Type of picture that I present FoR You guys-!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
Angel
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
Angel

PostSubject: Re: !!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!!   !!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!! EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 3:36 pm

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY <3
TAKE CARE, BE SAFE AND OVERALL HAVE FUN !! xD
Love you My Valentine <3 <3

!!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!! Valentines_day_2004

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY FAMZ <3
HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT AND HAPPY DAY

!!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!! Valentines
Back to top Go down
stabme4reals

stabme4reals

PostSubject: Re: !!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!!   !!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!! EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 3:10 am

happy valentines day sis haha stay away frum fire ok. jk. but ya stay safe and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!!   !!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

!!!------>Happy Valentines Day<------!!!
Page 1 of 1