The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!

Go down 
+3
avenger648
Halosclaw
RyokoRei
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! Empty
PostSubject: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:49 am

Side Comment: THE FAMZ forum is another form of the BBS Guild in MS. Why? In the Guild BBS we can respond more than a few words, which isn't useful.
Evil or Very Mad Yeah yeah...lazy to introduce yourselves right?

Anyhow, here is where you introduce your character play, ok? No one wants to really ask questions about what's your job and etc. over and over again. Also, you can edit this information as much as you want.

Here I will set the example:

World: Kradia *of course* RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! PCBLPFAHFGJMLHODEFDEMAMFGAAPEKFANLNCCFJKPJOPFKAONLHKJPGKJKABJPPMJKDFEIAEDBGNPLFBFAEEJNFBHILKPBIO
IGN Main Character: OnimeNoRei
Level: 107 *as of 9/18/12
Class: Thief
Job: Hermit
Phrase: Get out the way!
Gaming time: Whenever I'm Free.

It is as simple as that. Unless you want to add more info it is up to you.
Just call me: Lena, Rei, Reiko, Ryoko, ReiRei, Oni, Hime, Demon, haha which ever.
What else>>>>I'm a game-a-holic. lol!

Oh yes, I almost forgot. If you need any information just ask me since I am kind of like the researcher. ok!? study

Hey I think I am going to stick to this look--don't wanna waste NX on appearance....tired...rather...use it to make more mesos or get rare items. Oh yeah, I am going to just keep Leveling before the 4th job comes next year.

What else would you like to know about me:
I am a hyperactive person, love eating candy, and I am very competitive.

I enjoy watching Japanese anime, especially downloading them...and then ruining 3 notebook computers by burning the hard drive. I have 4 external harddrives containing just anime: 500GB, 400GB, 200GB, 250GB. lols. I need to buy another one. I draw but I don't consider myself a professional. I write fictional stories, but they are incomplete>>because I got hook onto playing maple.
Beside being a Internet and tech savvy person. I am not a full fledge nerd. I am not good in math--the dumbest in the family.

I don't have the brains for math-knows the basic but I am slow. I am more of the vocational type. I can change my own car oil, mow the lawn, fix mechanic stuff around the house. I know my basic tools *I have my own tool box*. Well, what sucks is I am kinda like the maid in the house for my Older sister Crying or Very sad . I get punked by my short older sister...akuma (demon). lols--can't blame her-she is the Head HouseHold.

I love dancing. Yes Clubbing. I hit the clubs and just dance the night away. I like kick boxing and working out--staying fit. I play tennis. I want to learn how to do archery, gun shooting range, and kendo.

Current Goal:
Get a Full-time job with benefits. ^^
Then move into my own place. *party at my place* JK
Personal Page: RyokoRei FB Page
Blog Page: Rei-Ojou blurbs

Last edited by RyokoRei on Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 24 times in total (Reason for editing : Just feel like it)
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:16 pm

i dont like the video -_-
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:46 pm

Halosclaw wrote:
i dont like the video -_-

SOOOO>!
I LIKE IT! PSSSH! Brat!
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 1:11 pm

lolz i like the prank call video lmao super funny
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: i like this music right now.^^   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:56 pm

SECONDHAND SERENADE - FALL FOR YOU

Last edited by RyokoRei on Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: THe Newspaper Prank Call   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:02 pm

Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Another Prank Call   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:15 pm

Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: A different version of YOUR DAUGHTER kick my dog!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: lolx...   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:29 pm

Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:49 pm

HOW TO PICK UP GIRLS ON MAPLE!!!! hillarious!!!

THREE PARTS I THINKS...

PART II

Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:52 pm

part 3

Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:02 pm

Back to top Go down
avenger648

avenger648

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 10:58 pm

lol "lose the zero and get with the hero(me)"
Back to top Go down
sesshomaru1
Samurai *Great Warrior*
sesshomaru1

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:14 am

Omg rei i love thst song and plus i like the viedo u put up king
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:24 pm

Glad you guys liked it ^^

Here is another song>>>
Natural High - Colby 0'Donis ft. T.Pain
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 3:37 pm

another song:
Slim ft. Shawty Lo & Yung Joc - SO FLY
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:31 pm

Nice nice videos. Also, hillarious ones about picking up girls on maple. Hey Level up your DK. =_= my bad. you dont have enough time to play maple. Want me to level her up?
Back to top Go down
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 8:59 am

ROFLAMO funni vids, thx for posting them lol!
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:02 pm

Post up stand up comedies!!!
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:36 pm

HOLY CRAP!!!

ARG, TO MANY VIDS!!! (Funny though!!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:59 pm

Post it yourself JAson!!!!
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:12 pm

I wanna see Katt Williams cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 11:09 pm

lolx. i will try ^^
Back to top Go down
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 11:23 pm

Can you find more and put em up? Plz hun
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:48 am

xXAmnaelXx wrote:
Can you find more and put em up? Plz hun

hai hai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!   RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST! Empty

Back to top Go down

RyokoRei Ojou-sama THE INFORMIST!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia :: The Familia Introductions-
Jump to: