The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BKZ_Leader
Guild Leader *Bossu*
BKZ_Leader

Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<) Empty
PostSubject: Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<)   Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 11:17 am

Wow, level 70 now! That's a far cry from the poor noobish Rogue 60 levels back. Therefore, it is appropriate that you show off your glory as a Chief Bandit by Assaulter-ing every monster in sight. But how to become one...? Read on!

Go to El Nath - Chief Residence and speak to Arec. After talking to Arec, head back to Victoria Island and talk to Dark Lord which is located in Kerning City. Next, find the Door of Dimension located at Monkey Swamp II and it'll bring you to "The Path of the Glittering Crystal". Walk until the end of the path and enter the portal to defeat Dark Lord's dark side to obtain the Black Charm.

Return to Dark Lord and exchange the Black Charm for a Necklace of Strength. Return to El Nath after that and give the item to Arec. Head on to the Holy Ground at the Snowfield (Sharp Cliff II). 1 Dark Crystal is required to answer 5 questions to obtain the Necklace of Wisdom. Again, head back to Arec in El Nath and give him the Necklace of Wisdom. And kaboom, you're a Chief Bandit! Feel free to jump for joy, Then Gratz ConGraTuaTion.

Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<) 122132484933596091
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<)   Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:39 am

haha..omoshiroi!!1
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<)   Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:21 pm

Lucky you.... - .-
i'm happy for you but, leveling takes forever!!!!

I don't want to be a lvl 27 >.No matter how many pq's I do, no matter how many fire boars I kill I still end up not leveling.......

but this post is all you so

CoNgRaTuFrEaKiNgLaTioNs!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
BKZ_Leader
Guild Leader *Bossu*
BKZ_Leader

PostSubject: Re: Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<)   Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 9:43 pm

LOl..... F2 if U really Want 2 lvl up fast Try 2 "APQ" that QUEst is for your lvl 20-To-30 Try APQ WIth m8 k Good Luck!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<)   Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:54 pm

DUDE someone help me level!!!!

I am just getting girls asking me to be their bf..fawk...they no love me...they love me nexon cash!!!! WTF!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<)   Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<) Empty

Back to top Go down

Want 2 Be Cheif Bandit (>DIT<)
Page 1 of 1