The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

The pain Halos has felt at school

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

The pain Halos has felt at school Empty
PostSubject: The pain Halos has felt at school   The pain Halos has felt at school EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:33 pm

I have made my nose bone crooked a little from being hit with a tennis racket *owys* Sad

Everyday i have a very VERY!! painful pain in my right leg and i have to run a mile putting alot of pressure into my leg and the pain is UNBEARABLE!!!

eventually if my leg keeps going on like this in P.E. class it might turn into something very serious, i havent told my parents or my P.E. teacher yet, im not planning on telling any of them anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: The pain Halos has felt at school   The pain Halos has felt at school EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:41 pm

Halos You BAKA!! OMG just tell them--errrghh... Don't you know in the long run it will affect you when your older. Sheesh...It is better to deal with it now then later.--when it is already too late. So, get yourself checked out. =_=
My goodness that is not common sense at all.

If i was there--I would have smack you. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: The pain Halos has felt at school   The pain Halos has felt at school EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:42 pm

ya there were tennis rackets there and if you would have smacked me = bad idea =_= anyway im planning on telling them but i gatta tell my mom first
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: The pain Halos has felt at school   The pain Halos has felt at school EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:46 pm

good. don't make them worry. =) I hope every thing will be ok and that it isnt so serious. or I was say heal-able.

Lol i wouldn't use the rackets. Actually i would have punch you and then smack you in the head, then kick yours ass. Maybe do a round house. haha
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: The pain Halos has felt at school   The pain Halos has felt at school EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:48 pm

whatever rei your basiclly all just talk anyway =_= i almost got a detention i got off lucky *atleast i think so* for wrecking this kid for dumping my whole lunch in the garbage, did some KARATE moves on him and got into very SERIOUSE trouble =_=
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: The pain Halos has felt at school   The pain Halos has felt at school EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 5:54 pm

dude. as if i can hurt you---i'm miles away... just concerning you brat.
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: The pain Halos has felt at school   The pain Halos has felt at school EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:16 pm

Halosclaw wrote:
I have made my nose bone crooked a little from being hit with a tennis racket *owys* Sad

Everyday i have a very VERY!! painful pain in my right leg and i have to run a mile putting alot of pressure into my leg and the pain is UNBEARABLE!!!

eventually if my leg keeps going on like this in P.E. class it might turn into something very serious, i havent told my parents or my P.E. teacher yet, im not planning on telling any of them anyway.

WTF man!
Didn't you get yourself check??? The last I spoke to you.
Dude. Listen and GO GET YOURSELF Fk'IN check. Don't make your FamZ
worry.

Ya'll HALOS is just a INJURY MAGNET! LOOKING FOR DAMAGE!
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: The pain Halos has felt at school   The pain Halos has felt at school EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:20 am

Wow Halos....

Honestly, When I told my parents it BuRnEd when a took a piss, turns out I had a UTI!
Before you make a mistake, go tell!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: The pain Halos has felt at school   The pain Halos has felt at school EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 7:56 am

its been what 3 months? hope you got urself checked and cleared of problems/ hope it wasn't serious. Any ways you're gonna be my (ummm lemme think) lil bro and i dont want anything serious happening to you wen u get older
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: The pain Halos has felt at school   The pain Halos has felt at school EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 4:31 pm

ok... now im getting to the point where im telling my mom, every once in a while a sharp beating pain has been occuring in my left foot. It really hurts, along with my VERY soar leg i dont think i can run a mile in P.E. class tomorrow. I am really ganna tell my mom and dad about his.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: The pain Halos has felt at school   The pain Halos has felt at school EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 5:57 pm

Good...
Even though I still don't know why you didn't say something about it in the first place.
hope you get better :3
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: The pain Halos has felt at school   The pain Halos has felt at school EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:12 pm

YOUR FINALLY GOING TO TELL =_=

Dude if i was your bro I would have drag you and say
"Mom! This stupid ass freaking hurt himself, take him to the doc!"

=]
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: The pain Halos has felt at school   The pain Halos has felt at school EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:41 pm

And I'd watch!
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: The pain Halos has felt at school   The pain Halos has felt at school EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:32 pm

If i didnt b*tch or say anything===that means i just dont give a damn. But if i talk to you and concern means i really care. hehe..
i dont know why people take it the wrong way =_= that i hate them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pain Halos has felt at school   The pain Halos has felt at school Empty

Back to top Go down

The pain Halos has felt at school
Page 1 of 1