The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Writing a book?!?!?!

Go down 
+2
RyokoRei
H1ppiech1ld
6 posters
AuthorMessage
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Writing a book?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Writing a book?!?!?!   Writing a book?!?!?! EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 8:21 am

Ok so,
If I can complete a book and have it published,
I'm going to get a scholarship.

But

I have NOTHING to write about!!
I'd enjoy that scholarship really bad, please give me ideas on what to write about!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Writing a book?!?!?!   Writing a book?!?!?! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 12:46 am

a maple story. ^^ lols
Back to top Go down
BKZ_Leader
Guild Leader *Bossu*
BKZ_Leader

PostSubject: F3-F2-F3   Writing a book?!?!?! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:37 am

RyokoRei wrote:
a maple story. ^^ lols

Yeah Right.... A Maple Story ....... xD =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Writing a book?!?!?!   Writing a book?!?!?! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 1:53 am

BKZ_Leader wrote:
RyokoRei wrote:
a maple story. ^^ lols

Yeah Right.... A Maple Story ....... xD =)

i do not know...i was just saying...
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: Writing a book?!?!?!   Writing a book?!?!?! EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 3:40 pm

dude ive already started a book, and after that book is ganna be so many others than like 2 more sequals and ill stop, the whole storys in my head, just have to get it on paper
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: Writing a book?!?!?!   Writing a book?!?!?! EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:15 am

Really, can you give us some insight on ur umm...series?
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Writing a book?!?!?!   Writing a book?!?!?! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:47 pm

Halosclaw wrote:
dude ive already started a book, and after that book is ganna be so many others than like 2 more sequals and ill stop, the whole storys in my head, just have to get it on paper

I wanna read it!!!! give me halos!!! although am not a reader...f3 does it have pictures like manga?! hehe...joking...
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: Writing a book?!?!?!   Writing a book?!?!?! EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:14 pm

RyokoRei wrote:
Halosclaw wrote:

I wanna read it!!!! give me halos!!! although am not a reader...f3 does it have pictures like manga?! hehe...joking...

stupid rei! you write too. hahaha
i kinda read your notebooks... interesting stories...
psst...its a bit kinky and rated R...hahaha... sorry sorry *pleading with two hands* sorry for being nosy.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Writing a book?!?!?!   Writing a book?!?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Writing a book?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1