The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Kerning Party Quest REQ LV 21

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Kerning Party Quest REQ LV 21 Empty
PostSubject: Kerning Party Quest REQ LV 21   Kerning Party Quest REQ LV 21 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 7:16 am

Since it is too much to type.

I will direct you to sites that are informative about the PQ in Kerning.

In brief, this Party Quest is more of a puzzle solving. So you and your party has to work together to complete it.Successfully completing a Kerning City PQ usually give you 4000+ exp every time. Teamwork, patience and skill is required.

Completing this quest several times will enable you to understand it better and more at ease.

The Kerning City Party Quest requires your level to be between 21 and 30 in order to enter in it.

Websites with step by step information:

Party Quest Kerning ~ MapleWiki

Hidden Street PQ Kerning sorted in Stages
Back to top Go down

Kerning Party Quest REQ LV 21
Page 1 of 1