The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Surname profile

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Surname profile Empty
PostSubject: Surname profile   Surname profile EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 12:29 am

Surname profile

What's in a surname? An attempt to examine your love life based on the letters in your name.

MINE:
L
You can be very romantic, attached to the glamour of love. Having a partner is of paramount importance to you. You are free in your expression of love and are willing to take chances, try new sexual experiences and partners, provided it's all in good taste. You must feel that your partner is intellectually stimulating, otherwise you will find it difficult to sustain the relationship. You require loving, cuddling, wining, and dining to know that you're being appreciated.

lmao this is just entertainment. okies...don't take to the heart.

the last part sounds kinda true besides the wining and dining ...waste of money. lmao

Last edited by RyokoRei on Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

Surname profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surname profile   Surname profile EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 6:55 pm

T
You are very sensitive, private, and passive; you like a partner who takes the lead. Music, soft lights, and romantic thoughts excite you. You fantasize and tend to fall in and out of love. When in love, you are romantic, idealistic, mushy, and extremely changeable. You enjoy having your senses and your feelings stimulated, titillated, and teased. You are a great flirt. You can make your relationships fit your dreams, all in your own head.

LMAO hahahahaha
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Surname profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surname profile   Surname profile EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 11:36 pm

B

You give off vibes of lazy sensuality. You enjoy being romanced, wined, and dined. You are very happy to receive gifts as an expression of the affection of your partner. You want to be pampered and know how to pamper your mate. You are private in your expression of endearments, particularly when it comes to lovemaking. You will hold off until everything meets with your approval. You can control your appetite and abstain from sex if need be. You require new sensations and experiences. You are willing to experiment.

Control the appetite of sex?

ARE YOU CRAZY!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Surname profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surname profile   Surname profile EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:49 am

H1ppiech1ld wrote:
B

You give off vibes of lazy sensuality. You enjoy being romanced, wined, and dined. You are very happy to receive gifts as an expression of the affection of your partner. You want to be pampered and know how to pamper your mate. You are private in your expression of endearments, particularly when it comes to lovemaking. You will hold off until everything meets with your approval. You can control your appetite and abstain from sex if need be. You require new sensations and experiences. You are willing to experiment.

Control the appetite of sex?

ARE YOU CRAZY!?!

LMAO. omg soooo freaking funny...man
Back to top Go down
landolithos
Goshusho-sama *Jr.Master*
landolithos

Surname profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surname profile   Surname profile EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:58 am

how do u figure our your surname
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Surname profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surname profile   Surname profile EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:01 am

landolithos wrote:
how do u figure our your surname

hehe. the first letter of your last name. ^^
Back to top Go down
landolithos
Goshusho-sama *Jr.Master*
landolithos

Surname profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surname profile   Surname profile EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:12 am

i guess it could be right bu liked D better

M
You are emotional and intense. When involved in a relationship, you throw your entire being into it. Nothing stops you; there are no holds barred. You are all consuming and crave someone who is equally passionate and intense. You are willing to try anything and everything. Your supply of energy is inexhaustible. You also enjoy mothering your mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Surname profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surname profile   Surname profile Empty

Back to top Go down

Surname profile
Page 1 of 1