The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality? Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality?   Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:50 pm

Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality?   Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality? EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 7:59 pm

me....umm fetal position...
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality?   Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality? EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:11 pm

LMAO

People who sleep sideways with their arms by their sides

Try to get the most out of life but don't go to extremes just to "get ahead".
Are calm and rational.
Are giving and kind and make great friends.
Are easy going and trusting. They sometimes appear to be too trusting and naive.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
Angel

PostSubject: interesting quiz   Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality? EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 11:51 pm

I sleep on my stomach, the only way i fall asleep, fk sleeping on your back cos.......
what if your lying there right and the grudge ghost is hovering over you and you open your eyes f3, also the quiz was kinda right about my stats however i dont get stressed that much.
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality?   Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:48 pm

Angel wrote:
I sleep on my stomach, the only way i fall asleep, fk sleeping on your back cos.......
what if your lying there right and the grudge ghost is hovering over you and you open your eyes f3, also the quiz was kinda right about my stats however i dont get stressed that much.

LMAO you and those scary movies. I swear.hahaha. I sleep like a baby...hehe..curled up like a ball *warmer that way* I get cold very easily.
Back to top Go down
landolithos
Goshusho-sama *Jr.Master*
landolithos

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality?   Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 6:56 pm

People who sleep lying on your stomach with their head turned to one side

Hold strong beliefs and try to have everything done precisely the way they want them.
Are tense, focused, and stubborn.
Are passionate about everything they do.
Are outgoing and brash, they tend to shock those who know them well.
Tend to be selfish. They are the most likely type to hog the covers.
Are sensitive to criticism.
Gravitate toward comfort and cannot handle tense or dramatic situations
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality?   Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality? EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:20 pm

I don't have a way of sleeping....

I sleep in all kinds of dif positions at night...
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality?   Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 12:56 am

H1ppiech1ld wrote:
I don't have a way of sleeping....

I sleep in all kinds of dif positions at night...

lmao. i feel sorry for the girl that is sleeping next to you. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality?   Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sleeping position - What does your sleeping position tell about your personality?
Page 1 of 1