The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Making Money From the Carnival

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Making Money From the Carnival Empty
PostSubject: Making Money From the Carnival   Making Money From the Carnival EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 7:58 am

There additional information I had found on the MapleWiki.net site:

That is making money from the carnival.

Quote :
If you want fast money, you should get a Gephart for 7 coins and sell it to an NPC shop for 150,000 mesos. Or you can get Crystal Wand for 10 coins and try to sell it to player for better price (minimum: 200,000): note it only sells to NPC for 160,000. Lionheart is the best NPC deal, but Crystal Wand is probably the best to sell to players because it's extremely rare to mages below level 30 who can't to MCPQ. Also, some people save up maple coins for the rare Speigelmann Necklace, which sells for around 2-3 mil.
Back to top Go down

Making Money From the Carnival
Page 1 of 1