The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HalosStar

HalosStar

say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:09 pm

Hey i have been away for a LONG while but i found some spare time to be on the comp... thanks to Halos's begging and his payment of 50 bucks xD the only thing that convinced me was the 50 bucks but heres my info, if i can remember o.o

Name: HalosStar
Class: Thief
Future Class: Assassin
World: Kradia

Sometimes i might harass Halos but im still a good brother, if you want you can ask Halos himself. Ever since he quit maple and online computring which he quit a month ago his grades for some reason got WORSE and he got suspended o.o i dunnno if it had anything to do with maple or just some school issues but im ganna talk to him and find out WHY HE GOT SUSPENDED -_- Anyway if i have spare time ill see you guys.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:10 pm

Hiiiiii HalosStar!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:01 am

Hi umm Halos Brother...You have another name we can call you...cause u two are confusing me....
Back to top Go down
HalosStar

HalosStar

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:54 pm

If you want a nickname just call me Star so i dont have to think real hard for one =_= now i am going to take Halos's mini catapult he made in medievel class away cause hes flinging it at people and a little lesson...*cracks knuckls* *whaps wet whip on ground* *stomps*

Another Star and Halos role playxD

*stomp* *stomp* *stomp*
Halos: hahaaaa!! take that this catapult is awe... o.o"
Star: Ha..Lo..S..!!! give me that catapult!!
Halos: noo!!! please!!! its my prized possesion!!!
Star: *takes catapult* now its mine for 2 weeks, now...
Halos: WAAAHHHH!!!!! *whip whap whip!!!!* *smack punch kick* (halos's face after beating) T T owy T_*..
Star: ok now just to record this into a roleplay in your guild forum Smile
Halos: o.o wtf???, ow my eye.... >.@...
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 6:36 pm

Hippie what is going on? o.O?

Ok Star....And Halos...hi....
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 10:58 am

What a frikin paradox man.....

WHaat the hell!?!
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:25 pm

omg, that was so unexpected when my brother said he was ganna post this thing in the forums... o.o and i still have the bruise on my eye T T
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
HalosStar

HalosStar

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:28 pm

well bro you shot a rock at moms plant pot and cracked it and leaked water everywhere, shot an eraser and hit mom on the arm and made her drop a pile of dishes, and then you launched something and broke my camera with your catapult =_= plus the bruise on the eye was a accident, the whip just went straight towards your eye o.o
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:41 pm

lol you retards
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 1:15 pm

Ryoko.... your on your own T_T
Back to top Go down
HalosStar

HalosStar

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 4:53 pm

Halos still has to fix that window he shot an eraser through... after he gets better, so keep that in mind halos... im sure he is ganna se this comment cause he scans through every single post on this forum xD
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 5:13 am

what...hippie...geez...lols....i am so bored...no bed to sleep in...damn it and i lost my keys again...why am i sooo forgetful...
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:36 pm

I have ADD, insomnia, and im EH.
I goddit hard.

Fun Fact - My dad has crabs 0_0
Back to top Go down
HalosStar

HalosStar

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:39 pm

WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! your dad has CRABS!!! haha!!! omg crabs is like something that makes your penis itchy or somethinga nd lice in your penis now that sounds kinda sick and wrong... =_= anyway when you said ADD did you mean AIDS??? if not what is ADD?
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:02 pm

Attention Deficit Disorder

I can't pay attention well, and I have an EXTREEEEMELY hard time remembering things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!   say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

say Hello to Halos's BRO!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia :: The Familia Introductions-
Jump to: