The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Suggestion for Guild Event.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Suggestion for Guild Event. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion for Guild Event.   Suggestion for Guild Event. EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 3:32 am

OK this is going to be a bit humorous.
Yes. I was bored and I was falling asleep at work *cannot survive 8 hours of work---eyes keeps wandering at the clock*. So, I needed to think about something--that will keep my brain clicking...and awake...ok enough of the bored talk.

I thought of an event for the guild.

The Top 3 members who shows the most levelups within a certain time frame. I will keep an update of the current level (that is from july 20th to the final date.)

From July 20, 2008-Aug 20, 2008.
The top 3 BakaZ members will be rewarded.

farao 1st place: A secret (gift from wishlist, nx item, we don't know yet)
afro 2nd place: something....AL think of something.. (gift from wishlist, nx item, we don't know yet)
flower 3rd place: 1 mil of mesos

I just thought of it up since AL was talking about it.

Thus, to say this is not finalize. Still need discussion!

I just need your opinion about how you feel about the event. We have to do something fun and goal-oriented like... thus help our members be motivated to level up...i think...lol!...
note: if nx item, have to be under a certain amount....dude we ain't rich...and i am not rich...
FYI: Reiko is working....hint hint...I'm not rich gotta live on a budget...so I have to work....to get my $...
Back to top Go down
BKZ_Leader
Guild Leader *Bossu*
BKZ_Leader

PostSubject: for event!!   Suggestion for Guild Event. EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 5:28 am

Ok fine We Have Event Right I say The Prize name From 1.Place to 3.Places here Is it.. If u like this idea rei Reply aSaP...

Event Prize:
1.Places- Hmm 1 Of Your Wishlish item Nx your Prize........
2.Places- Hmm 1million (Mesos) o.O "U guys need This"........
3.Places-Hmm 500k (mesos) Kind of GooD Deal for those people Can't Win in 1.Places and 2.Places o.O......

Rei If u like this Idea Go put THis One On event idea Ok well I hope This Help Guy's "Thank's FOr being In BaKaZ Guild'

***SIGHT***

Am not Rich too For NX UseR am Just The Simple guy Trying to Help u guy's get (1 Cash SHop Item) That U want and if u guy's Can't Get ANy NX item cuz Can't Buy any... (Plz Try To Win this even)...

Hmmm.........................................................................................................................

***(About This Guild Event)*** so You Guy's feel good what's all ABout Being In BakaZ (GUILD)....
For Me BakaZ Guild (Meaning)- To help People lvling up And to Have Strong Character and To have FUn and To have A good Friend (LIke Me) lol! ....That true???

Suggestion for Guild Event. 121619850263444217

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro HAPPY MAPLING afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro

Last edited by BKZ_Leader on Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Main_Page

PostSubject: Great....   Suggestion for Guild Event. EmptyFri Jul 18, 2008 6:39 pm

flower AWESOME! flower

I like the prizes idea.

So yeah, I will set up the Guild Event by this Saturday or tonight.

Ok gtg to the bank...some account issues....

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion for Guild Event.   Suggestion for Guild Event. Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestion for Guild Event.
Page 1 of 1