The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

The HalosBros (members coming soon!!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

The HalosBros (members coming soon!!) Empty
PostSubject: The HalosBros (members coming soon!!)   The HalosBros (members coming soon!!) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 1:02 am

The HalosBros are HalosClaw, HalosStar, and HalosFist. HalosStar is the middle bro and he will be made soon, as you can see he is becoming a Assasin(Sin). HalosFist will come when the Pirate classes are out and he will be a InFighter(Fister) Pirate. HalosSin will be made very soon and i want to ask rei if he can join the guild plz.
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: The HalosBros (members coming soon!!)   The HalosBros (members coming soon!!) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 7:52 pm

Halosclaw wrote:
The HalosBros are HalosClaw, HalosStar, and HalosFist. HalosStar is the middle bro and he will be made soon, as you can see he is becoming a Assasin(Sin). HalosFist will come when the Pirate classes are out and he will be a InFighter(Fister) Pirate. HalosSin will be made very soon and i want to ask rei if he can join the guild plz.

Halos you just lost me..... Shocked what just happen? some one explain to me plz. I am utterly confused....
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: The HalosBros (members coming soon!!)   The HalosBros (members coming soon!!) EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 11:58 pm

lolz youll find out soon rei
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: The HalosBros (members coming soon!!)   The HalosBros (members coming soon!!) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:07 am

you will meets the HalosBros rei plus we wont be one at the same time and if you dont know why you are ridicioulosly stupid and are a nuthead lol!
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: The HalosBros (members coming soon!!)   The HalosBros (members coming soon!!) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 12:19 am

Halosclaw wrote:
you will meets the HalosBros rei plus we wont be one at the same time and if you dont know why you are ridicioulosly stupid and are a nuthead lol!

dude i was just asking and ur just as confusing.... =_=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The HalosBros (members coming soon!!)   The HalosBros (members coming soon!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The HalosBros (members coming soon!!)
Page 1 of 1