The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T

Go down 
+3
Angel
xXAmnaelXx
Halosclaw
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T Empty
PostSubject: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 5:44 pm

my mom comp is the only comp that can fit in maple since my lappy dont have enough space, and its bye bye maple because they say it making the comp slow, plzzzz dontkick me off guiild, im ganna work so hard to get a bigger lappy and downloads maple again Smile be patient, Halos is gone but not gone for good, someday i shall return... but im still ganna be on the forums so you can still say "Hi" to your fav lil bro on the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 6:05 pm

aww dat sux,

Hai
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:19 pm

dam it!! how you get the washing machine to work!! i cant fold my shirt right!!! amz working so hard for new lappy, but it will be worth it since i get download maple. T T ill stop by when i have time say hi to my famz, especially al angel rei amnael lando maybe jake if hes polite =_= so ya carry on
Back to top Go down
Angel
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
Angel

PostSubject: hey baby bro   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 6:03 am

f4 f4 f4, Dude i am gonna miss you lots, and HI!!
Hope all is well and you are looking after yourself, please take care and stay active on forums so we can keep in touch with ya, and lets us know whats happening in your Life.
Peace to you and your family Baby Bro!!!!
Love Ya!
Back to top Go down
stabme4reals

stabme4reals

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 5:19 pm

affraid uuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wats the topic.jk. haha hope ya get a better lappy. haha. but stay in tuch homie!! we'll miss ya on maple o ya im higher lvl than u kno mwahahahaha.jk agen. haha.o ya dont 4get 2 2=4. jk. haha.sooooooooo wactha up to lately? uuuuuuuummmmmmmm i got nothin else to say but get a new lappy ASAP ya digggg jigga. jk. haha but weriusly get a better lappy ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 7:41 pm

awe halos!!! no mapling!! f4 f4 f4 f4 f4 f4 f4
I miss ya too!!!
well i will try to get on forums as much as I can. I finally got to get online and surf the net.

F3 someone got me hitting the books. f3 ....

Anyhow, I miss mapling and i want to get back to leveling up. It's frustrating. >.<

Busy week --- Halloween Exotic Zone Ball is this Saturday ~ so am getting ready for it. emphasis "EXOTIC" 21+ hahaaha

Last edited by RyokoRei on Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 3:46 pm

i dont think my parents will allow me to buy a new lappy since they want me to save up, and i can see their point, but the good thing is my brother didnt take the MSSetup from the comp so its just ganna be a few mins of uploading then when im done i deleate it again, if it works ill plan on seeing all of you once in a while, i wonder if we can have a welcome back party, i missed the famz T T
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 4:44 pm

Halosclaw wrote:
i dont think my parents will allow me to buy a new lappy since they want me to save up, and i can see their point, but the good thing is my brother didnt take the MSSetup from the comp so its just ganna be a few mins of uploading then when im done i deleate it again, if it works ill plan on seeing all of you once in a while, i wonder if we can have a welcome back party, i missed the famz T T

I missed ya halos!!! awe...I haven't been on as much either...
every thing is just going with the flow of time...
ugh...it's sickening...i miss every one...
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 5:01 pm

Aww.. that sux Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:13 pm

hey hows the famz? on some days i will wait till my bro is gone install ms and give myself a time limit till 5:00 then quit uninstall it and then finish up the other half of my hw, if i have extra time ill check up on the forums and maybe play other games >.>. Hi Famz!! dont forget to say hi back T T and tell Al to say Hi too Smile X)
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:10 pm

i miss you halos. F4 i haven't been on maple either...
your sister is caught up in real life drama...
hehe...but it is over now. ^^
miss ya and hugs and more hugs

i went to San Francisco the other day--it was cold...and craziness...on Halloween. =]
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:33 pm

Oh my gourd!
If I don't get to see you on i'm gonna filled your kidneys with razor blades,
rip your teeth out, and tie your intestines in really confusing knots!
Back to top Go down
Angel
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
Angel

PostSubject: i miss my famz   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:05 am

Miss you Halos D: and Hippi, COME BACK PEOPLE!!!!!!, Btw we need to recruit again cos ppl are leaving, 1 said this guild is lame, I was like so are u bich hahaha.
if u come back Halos ill let u have 5 gfs, ill pick them though! And ill recruit girls hows that?
Hippi b back too, maple needs you, we need everyone.........

Angel & Jake Misses Everyone, and yea it will be a welcome back party too! XD
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:40 pm

well- that is how it is right? people comes and go. Only the Famz are the one's that stick together. ^^
I will see you soon angel on maple. ^^
My laptop is fixed - I am waiting for its return. hehe
as if it has legs.
F3
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Angel wrote:
Miss you Halos D: and Hippi, COME BACK PEOPLE!!!!!!, Btw we need to recruit again cos ppl are leaving, 1 said this guild is lame, I was like so are u bich hahaha.
if u come back Halos ill let u have 5 gfs, ill pick them though! And ill recruit girls hows that?
Hippi b back too, maple needs you, we need everyone.........

Angel & Jake Misses Everyone, and yea it will be a welcome back party too! XD

Ugh... I know, I really wish I wasn't grounded -.-
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:19 pm

i try to come back...job work

WTF Rei!!!! YOU were in san francisco!!! YOu did not come visit me! my sister doesn't love me.

>.< YOU WENT THERE WITH WHO?????
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:21 am

ok another really big problem =_= i need to spend another few hours downloading maple, so if i dont wanna keep having to download maple well i guess i should try to find some time on a weekend if im lucky when my mom isnt on her comp ill download then ill play maple a few times in a week, but i have to play everytime theres a server upgrade because if i miss 1 and another one happens its back to downloading T T
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 12:36 pm

awe i feel bad for you halos...really sucs
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 9:17 pm

Good god....

That sux... I can't believe you have to keep downloading it sheesh!
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyFri Nov 14, 2008 6:14 pm

hey everyone hows it going xD, anyway if i can find some time during a weekend to download maple then ill plan a special day and if the download is successful ill make a new thread you absolutly cant miss. well ive been doing ALOT better in school lately even though the grades or kinda in the middle but im super good and math and now i think math is fun Smile an ive been getting these wierd think trais o.o its like my head feels all warm and all this information flows through me and i can do like 5 question in 5 secs o.o so that is kinda wierd too well anyway say "Hi" xD
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 10:17 pm

Ugh... Finally someone says that math is fun.
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:37 pm

gawd i miss ya hippie on maple!!!!! I recruited ya hehe-- from ariant...lol.. still remember..
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:12 pm

Lol!

I remember that!

I was really lost........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T   Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T Empty

Back to top Go down

Halos is getting maple deleated of his moms comp T T T T T T T T T T T T T T
Page 1 of 1