The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob Empty
PostSubject: Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob   Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:23 pm

ok so i want someone to take care of my acc for me while im trying to find out whats wrong with my maple installer. so im ganna pick someone i can trust to give my account to, if you wanna get a chance to be picked post below, oh btw if you get on my acc please take off my pumpkin helm because i wanna actually see my hair and face but the helm is covering all of it in the pictures of the mapl ranking =_= so anyway POST!!! xD and i while PM you the account and pass -.O
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob   Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:38 pm

what do you want them to do on your acct?
F6
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob   Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 1:10 pm

Hey Halos buddy! Very Happy

I'd gladly take care of your acc. for you!
Choice is yours man, so make the right decision and pick me already >Very Happy

Please Please Please!

With lots of Please's
H1ppie
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob   Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 5:17 am

lmao don't u have to be on maple 24/7 lol. lmao
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob   Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 9:30 pm

Ryoko, stfu -.- (jk, dont kill me)

I wanna take care of dat acc. plus play with Halos really cool toys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob   Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob Empty

Back to top Go down

Halos is picking someone to take care of acc while fixing maple install prob
Page 1 of 1