The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BKZ_Leader
Guild Leader *Bossu*
BKZ_Leader

AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4 Empty
PostSubject: AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4   AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:35 pm

Hi! Famz<3 I wont Be On Maple In Like 2 week Because We R Moving House SO Anyway Take Care GUys Go Lvl up Ask Much Ask U can!!! My Goal Broke I wont Be in lvl 70 fast I keep Losing My Internet F4. Happy Mapling Be Good Bye Famz<3. **Sight**Hon "AKA Angel" Take Care YourSelf Mahal Kita! ForeveR F2 (She Know What That Mean)Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4   AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 7:00 pm

Cool, where are you moving to?
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4   AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:11 pm

You too. I was busy the whole last week moving. Well, more like "get out of this house we are renovating it to meet the standards. BTW you have 5 days to get out" OMFG. They did not give us prior notice. I am utterly exhausted and pissed off. I had to pack and move things. Plus, drive back and forth with my small little silver dragon Corolla car. BTW, that is my car's name "Silver Dragon" XD Anyhow. Damn it, I wished I had a truck. It would have been way easier and convenient.

Well lets just say this. I am the type you will see in driving a sports car or an outrageous huge car. Razz I cannot see myself in a small family car driving to places - that will drive me insane. Anyhow. I miss you all. Please forgive me Angel, Jake, and the rest of the Famz I have not been myself and been just a bit dark emotional (emo). *sighs* I am just a bit out of place. I am not my happy-giddy self.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4   AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:42 pm

Where are you moving to ryoko?
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4   AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:08 am

I am currently living with my auntie - until I move to Washington next year. I have to adapt to the climate up there. Phew-- coldness. I am going to take the California sun with me XD
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4   AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 6:47 pm

Hehehe, to bad you'll be missing like, the 80 degrees up
here in Florida!

SUCKA!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4   AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4 Empty

Back to top Go down

AL Wont Be In Maple For 2 week! F4
Page 1 of 1