The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Our Guild "(Rules)"

Go down 
+3
Halosclaw
RyokoRei
BKZ_Leader
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BKZ_Leader
Guild Leader *Bossu*
BKZ_Leader

Our Guild "(Rules)" Empty
PostSubject: Our Guild "(Rules)"   Our Guild "(Rules)" EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 9:35 pm

farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao *[ This are the new Rules of [ BakaZ ] Guild ]* farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao

Am checking every weeked for the people who are Active / InActive If u not active for 2 or 3 day am kiking u from the clan THIS ARE NEW ( Rules ).

[>REQUIREMENT<]

*!* Must be active and to have Fun!

*!* Have Fun, It's Just A Game!

[>.Rules.<]

********************************************************************************************************************

1. You MUST be completely honest with the Guild.

********************************************************************************************************************
2. DO NOT CHEAT!

3. Listen to the boss of the Guild above everyone else.

4. Never insult any Guild member or any player of this game.

5. Never turn down a fellow Guild member if he/she comes to you for help.

6. You must do the task the Guild Master ask you to do.

7. Try to convince Member Have a Skillz to join our Guild.

8. Must Register and check our forum every time your on.

********************************************************************************************************************.

9. If you leave the Guild let someone know, but please don't leave this Guild, not all of us will always be active, but it is what it is!

10. Tell other People about this game and this Guild and convince them to join this game and this Guild!

farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao HAPPY MAPLING farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao farao

Last edited by BKZ_Leader on Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Our Guild "(Rules)"   Our Guild "(Rules)" EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 10:25 pm

Nice rules..haha.. sounds good. Sleep
Back to top Go down
BKZ_Leader
Guild Leader *Bossu*
BKZ_Leader

PostSubject: Ty   Our Guild "(Rules)" EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 11:57 pm

Rei Is that a Good rules if u wanna add something Just talk to me k Smile afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: Our Guild "(Rules)"   Our Guild "(Rules)" EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 7:25 pm

except me and al sometimes break never insult other people guild rule cause you insult reiko sometimes lmao lol!

haha. we break our own rules... lmao..
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
avenger648

avenger648

PostSubject: Re: Our Guild "(Rules)"   Our Guild "(Rules)" EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:16 am

lol those are the same rule before we had the alliance
Back to top Go down
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: Our Guild "(Rules)"   Our Guild "(Rules)" EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 8:13 am

nice rules but there seems to be some complications,
what if while playing some guys goes and starts saying bad stuff about our guild and our friends?
is it ok to THEN insult them? ( i wouldn't im just asking i would probably talk it out or something like that sorts)

and ur not gonna make us do unreasonable stuff are you?
like tell us to give u mesos just cuz, or nx or ect.

and i have a problem understanding Rule #7
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: Our Guild "(Rules)"   Our Guild "(Rules)" EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 6:05 pm

xXAmnaelXx wrote:
nice rules but there seems to be some complications,
what if while playing some guys goes and starts saying bad stuff about our guild and our friends?
is it ok to THEN insult them? ( i wouldn't im just asking i would probably talk it out or something like that sorts)

and ur not gonna make us do unreasonable stuff are you?
like tell us to give u mesos just cuz, or nx or ect.

and i have a problem understanding Rule #7

As for the insult part, be respectful of everyone and the people who drive you literally insane. As for the mesos part, I'm sure hes got like, a whole crap load more
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Our Guild "(Rules)"   Our Guild "(Rules)" EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:42 pm

AL. YOU FREAKING IDIOT!

*pulls ears* =_=

How the heck are people going to get on maple when most of them have school. Don't you see why the BakaRangerZ are not on as much. Have some leniency. *I think I spell that word wrong, but yeah* Kick people...errrgh...

That's just not right. Understand the FamZ! Sad
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: Our Guild "(Rules)"   Our Guild "(Rules)" EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 10:55 pm

I agree with Rei. It just ain't fair. Lucky I am not in the BakaZ =] I have my own guild now. I need to change banner--we couldn't be 13th Vongolas. Stupid maple. So-we are the 12th Gen. Vongola.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: Our Guild "(Rules)"   Our Guild "(Rules)" EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:33 pm

Quick!!!
We must sign a petition!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: Our Guild "(Rules)"   Our Guild "(Rules)" EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:53 pm

yes petition!!!!!
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: Our Guild "(Rules)"   Our Guild "(Rules)" EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:44 pm

haha. bakaz family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Guild "(Rules)"   Our Guild "(Rules)" Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Guild "(Rules)"
Page 1 of 1