The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

FAMZ Alliance 8/25/08

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

FAMZ Alliance 8/25/08 Empty
PostSubject: FAMZ Alliance 8/25/08   FAMZ Alliance 8/25/08 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:39 pm

Yay! The BakaZ and BakaRangerZ are now an Alliance!

The FAMZ Alliance, why is it name that way. Well, every one in the guild is like a Fam *Familia*. Anyhow, the bigger the FAMz the better. ^^ Now you guys are able to meet more new people and help each other out. The BakaRangerZ is actually overruled by my brother *Superchanny*. So, if you need anything just ask him. Don't be shy to speak to the Guild Alliance. =_=. They don't bite. Only I do. lolx.

Well, if you are wondering if we are going to make more alliance. The answer is: No. Not right now. For now, it is just going to be the BakaZ and the BakaRangerZ.

Note: This site will go under construction in a few weeks. I am going to make a new banner and stuff. Tomorrow my college classes starts....ugh...I so don't want to attend. *not being a good example* lolx.

To make one thing clear: HimeOjouSama{DK} and RyokoRei{WK} is ONE and THE SAME. WAKAREMASHITA! UNDERSTAND! That's all.

OK everyone! Have fun mapling! Stay cool! afro
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

FAMZ Alliance 8/25/08 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAMZ Alliance 8/25/08   FAMZ Alliance 8/25/08 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:03 pm

Soon the "Vongola" Family will be part of this Alliance. =] Recruiting ladies for my guild. Just kidding. LOL
Back to top Go down

FAMZ Alliance 8/25/08
Page 1 of 1