The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy Empty
PostSubject: The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy   The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 3:32 am

This is the Hierarchy of The FamZ Alliance

Guild Master Union ====== Capo Di Tutti Capi
Master/Commander ====== SottoCapo [Guild Masters]
Captain ====== Capodecina [Jr. Master in both Guilds]
Right Hand Man ====== Consigliere [Level 52+]
Men/Lady of Honor ====== Uomini D'onore [Level 51 below]

Last edited by RyokoRei on Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sesshomaru1
Samurai *Great Warrior*
sesshomaru1

PostSubject: Re: The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy   The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:31 am

wow rei that looks like im a Uonini D'onore well i have 1 thig to say to that rei THAT FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Haru>.<
Ronin *Rookie Fighter*

PostSubject: Re: The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy   The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:27 am

sesshomaru1 wrote:
wow rei that looks like im a Uonini D'onore well i have 1 thig to say to that rei THAT FUCKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Mad

Lolz easy there Anthony... Little sister Haru is kinda creeped out by ur anger... Where did it come from and y haven't i seen it b4?? Just do wat i do... think of something sad... but calming (like me getting adopted again... oh well ill have maple story and the BakaZ family to support me)
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy   The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:44 pm

OMG..dont be fussy about it..sheesh. its cause every one is ranking up that i have to change every thing.
Back to top Go down
girlsuicidal_erika:3
PINKMIST BAKA
girlsuicidal_erika:3

PostSubject: Re: The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy   The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:33 pm

I love you dang man be happy :3
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy   The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:42 pm

Haru>.< wrote:
sesshomaru1 wrote:

Lolz easy there Anthony... Little sister Haru is kinda creeped out by ur anger... Where did it come from and y haven't i seen it b4?? Just do wat i do... think of something sad... but calming (like me getting adopted again... oh well ill have maple story and the BakaZ family to support me)

You will always have the FamZ. The FamZ is first for me--bf(s) last. They come and go--"Like a box of tissues, use one and throw them away" >> GossipGirl TV series. lolx sorry not to be offensive to you boys/guys out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy   The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy Empty

Back to top Go down

The FamZ Alliance Hierarchy
Page 1 of 1