The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

More stuff added to the forums.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

More stuff added to the forums. Empty
PostSubject: More stuff added to the forums.   More stuff added to the forums. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:30 am

Hi FamZ!

This is the Capi Di Tutti Capi speaking. ^^

I have added a items for you guys. Please enjoy.

• News Portal
  • Gallery Page

I have reconstructed the page--the widgets and boxes are now correctly aligned.

Please feel free to suggest different categories for the galleries. I only made 2 categories. I could not think of any more. Also, there are a limit to how large the photos can be. Since, we have a limit of space.

P.S. I have included the music artist/ songs you guys have requested.

[[ I am not sure of my mapling times, so I would be on and off.
Crying or Very sad When I am on, you guys might not be on. Argh. Frustrating. For the time being, I am going to go job hunt -- then I can get NX. ** I hope** I have plans for events, it is going to be spontanous. ]]
Like a Star @ heaven Rei G.U.M. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: More stuff added to the forums.   More stuff added to the forums. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:45 pm

Wow your really outdoing yourself! Very Happy
I really love this!

One question.

How come it only seems that Me, you, Halosclaw, and BKZ Leader are like, the only one's who ever talk on the forums?

Come on people!!!

Get on the forums and chat!!!

We want to know how and what your doing!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: More stuff added to the forums.   More stuff added to the forums. EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:00 pm

Yeah, I know. I wish they can be on the forums too.

They should take a break from the game from time to time. hehe. I can do both. I hope I can urge ppl to participate in the forums. It is a difficult task.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: More stuff added to the forums.   More stuff added to the forums. EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 7:29 pm

Neutral Yeah I gotcha,
Put a few announcements in BBS, telling them to check the forums.
Whatev I'm out of idea's.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
avenger648

avenger648

PostSubject: Re: More stuff added to the forums.   More stuff added to the forums. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:29 am

omg hippie u just keep talking but one night u are going to have night mares and i will be there leading it
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: More stuff added to the forums.   More stuff added to the forums. EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:26 am

ok. I will post up on the bss. I still need to post up the photos from last nite. It was so fun! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More stuff added to the forums.   More stuff added to the forums. Empty

Back to top Go down

More stuff added to the forums.
Page 1 of 1