The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

OMG!! WHAT HAPPENED!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

OMG!! WHAT HAPPENED!! Empty
PostSubject: OMG!! WHAT HAPPENED!!   OMG!! WHAT HAPPENED!! EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:31 pm

guys what happened to the guild.... i got maplestory working again but now everybody in the guild is gone
sorry guys but me and angel have left the guild
its just too much like a ghost town there

everybody, if a JR of the GODZ comes one PLZ notify me by replying here.
cause once yo uguys come back im ganna be running back and i will rejoin the GODZ IMMEDIATLY.
i miss everyone, good luck in school guys
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

OMG!! WHAT HAPPENED!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMG!! WHAT HAPPENED!!   OMG!! WHAT HAPPENED!! EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Hey Halos,
I wonder if you are still Mapling out there. Smile Hope you got my e-mail notifications. Miss ya!
Back to top Go down

OMG!! WHAT HAPPENED!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia :: The Familia News & Anouncements-
Jump to: