The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

5 years from now. where do you see yourself?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

5 years from now. where do you see yourself? Empty
PostSubject: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 12:54 am

hey guys. I was really bored. So, I was wondering about every one. 5 years from now, where do you see yourself at. What does your future holds? What is your greatest ambition? What will be your accomplishments?

wow. 5 years from now I will be 28. haha...I know I don't age quick. lol. thanks to parents genetics. F3.

let's see:
I'd have a couple AA's, certifications and maybe a BA
AA in MIS, Graphic Communications (by age 25)--then BA in one of the two. (duno if need)
Paid off school loans with sister. ^^ (duno..)
I would have become an Auntie already. (next year =_=)
Have a new car. ^^ Fuel-efficient or one of those new concept cars. (age 25)
High-paying job--travel around the world. (age 26)
Met Angel and some of you along the way *love you angel hehe* (by age 27 )
I would have my own condo or home: gaming room, anime room, hehe. (by age 26-28 )
I'll be a working independent woman Smile
Buy a house for my parents. (by age 26-28 )
EDITED
I will still be married Tonny ^^

Real life: I might have ONE child. Preferable i'll be single parent. f3 (by age 26-28 ) ^^

Other not priority:
Learned archery, gun usage, kendo...
published book...
jewelry designing...

I will still be enjoying life doing the things i want.
happiness is every thing. Although Money is too. lols. bom

Last edited by RyokoRei on Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 1:06 pm

Famous musician hopefully!
I'll practise for hours if thats what it takes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 11:54 pm

I hope you will be able to accomplish it. hard work do pays off. ^^
Back to top Go down
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 11:15 pm

So your gonna divorce me in 5 years or less? F4 F4 F4 F4 F4 F4 F4 F4 F4
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:00 am

no i am not going to divorce you. F3 i didnt even said that. F3
Back to top Go down
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:11 pm

You said you won't be married, but currently you are f4........
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 9:15 pm

oh i sooooo sorry. I will still be married to you ^^ sorry hunnie.. please forgive me... F4
Back to top Go down
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 10:44 pm

I forgive you,

im just happy now that i know you wont divorce me F2 F2 F2
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:13 pm

Stop making people jealous! you two. *cries* find me a gf!!!! one that dont just want my nexon cash. =_=
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:20 pm

5 years from now. I am not sure, but I hope to get married by then. haha. in maple. Have my own house. I will be a bachelor. haha
Back to top Go down
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:27 pm

In five years ill b in college, in mai junior year

and still married to Rei
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:45 am

VmpKur0boshi wrote:
Stop making people jealous! you two. *cries* find me a gf!!!! one that dont just want my nexon cash. =_=

;p *bleh* go cry!!! hehe. I can't help you find a gf...I have no luck with girls. Suspect
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 3:46 am

xXAmnaelXx wrote:
In five years ill b in college, in mai junior year

and still married to Rei

hunnie ish sooo kawaii!!!! *hugs* hehe
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyWed Oct 08, 2008 5:48 pm

In 5 years, i'll be at Harvard Medical School recieving a Doctors Degree in
Cardiology!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 1:48 pm

5 years from now id be in highschool as 11 grader, id probably be beating up anyone who wanna pick a fight with me and ill expect some good grades and probably have a RL gf lol
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:14 am

Good luck on your dreams guys F2
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 11:12 pm

Halosclaw wrote:
5 years from now id be in highschool as 11 grader, id probably be beating up anyone who wanna pick a fight with me and ill expect some good grades and probably have a RL gf lol

dude. getting into fights won't impress the chicks. i've been there and look at what i have...
no girls... damn it.
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:10 pm

Okay it has become four years becoming five years...time truly passes by quickly. Let's see what I have accomplished.
2 AA degrees: one in CIS and the other business with additional dozen certificates.
School loans are forever...and auntie I've become. No new car due to economy. Traveled a few places. Currently live in a condo. Condos aren't spectacular as I thought.
Haven't bought a home for my parents.
LOL - we're still friends I hope, Amnael. Though no longer maple married. lol

Real life: I'm going to be a future Mama...this is unexpected. lol
So much has change.

RyokoRei wrote:
hey guys. I was really bored. So, I was wondering about every one. 5 years from now, where do you see yourself at. What does your future holds? What is your greatest ambition? What will be your accomplishments?

wow. 5 years from now I will be 28. haha...I know I don't age quick. lol. thanks to parents genetics. F3.

let's see:
I'd have a couple AA's, certifications and maybe a BA
AA in MIS, Graphic Communications (by age 25)--then BA in one of the two. (duno if need)
Paid off school loans with sister. ^^ (duno..)
I would have become an Auntie already. (next year =_=)
Have a new car. ^^ Fuel-efficient or one of those new concept cars. (age 25)
High-paying job--travel around the world. (age 26)
Met Angel and some of you along the way *love you angel hehe* (by age 27 )
I would have my own condo or home: gaming room, anime room, hehe. (by age 26-28 )
I'll be a working independent woman Smile
Buy a house for my parents. (by age 26-28 )
EDITED
I will still be married Tonny ^^

Real life: I might have ONE child. Preferable i'll be single parent. f3 (by age 26-28 ) ^^

Other not priority:
Learned archery, gun usage, kendo...
published book...
jewelry designing...

I will still be enjoying life doing the things i want.
happiness is every thing. Although Money is too. lols. bom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 years from now. where do you see yourself?   5 years from now. where do you see yourself? Empty

Back to top Go down

5 years from now. where do you see yourself?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia Discussions :: General Discussions-
Jump to: