The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Red Leaf High

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Red Leaf High Empty
PostSubject: Red Leaf High   Red Leaf High EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 6:02 pm

AS SEEN ON MAPLESTORY.NEXON.NET

August 16* to September 24

*Will be active after the maintenance that day is complete.

School is in session at Red Leaf High! This new premium dungeon allows you to earn Friendship points with four NPCs in order to earn the ability to purchase new equipable stat items: totems.

Requirement: Lv.10 or above, solo only
NPC Boss Kumi will be in most towns. Talk to her to be sent to her homeroom class.
The totems of Joe Joe, Hermoninny, Little Dragon, and Ika each provide different kinds of stats.
You can venture deeper into the school for free once per day. Subsequent entries each day will require the use of a Red Leaf High Entry Key, available for 400 NX in the Cash Shop. Each key will be consumed after one use.
You’ll be able to choose which of the Four Pillars of Heaven you want to apply earned Friendship Points toward.
There are tons of daily repeatable quests your new schoolmates have for you to earn Friendship Points.
As the applied Friendship Points accumulate, the ability to purchase totems for the corresponding Pillar in the Four Pillars of Heaven Shop in the homeroom.
Each totem is a unique equipped item, so you won’t be able to have two of the same totem equipped at the same time. For example, you can have a Mighty Joe Joe Totem equipped at the same time as a Golden Joe Joe Totem, but you can’t have two Mighty Joe Joe Totems equipped at the same time.
All of the totems are untradeable.
A totem UI has been added to your equipment inventory for you to view which you have equipped. Up to 3 can be equipped at once.
Totem Info:

Joe Joe: DEX
Hermoninny: INT
Little Dragon: STR
Ika: LUK

There is also a special type of Boss Kumi totem for each category.
Red Leaf High Stat11
Back to top Go down

Red Leaf High
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia :: The Familia News & Anouncements-
Jump to: