The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

the true uryu is back

Go down 
+2
Halosclaw
avenger648
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

wht are u mostly
sasuke:evil and betrayed his freinds and the whole village
the true uryu is back - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%the true uryu is back - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
naruto:nintail fox sealed in him and willing to get sasuke back to the village
the true uryu is back - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%the true uryu is back - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
nenji:a member to the huiga clan strong and is mutral to everyone
 18% [ 2 ]
choji:eats to get stronger and does not like to be called fatty
the true uryu is back - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%the true uryu is back - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
hinata:shy around naruto and strong and passionate
the true uryu is back - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%the true uryu is back - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
ino:slutty and ugly
 0% [ 0 ]
sakaura:flat and does not want to be near naruto
 18% [ 2 ]
tsaunde:about 50 years old and has the same feeling with naruto about her borther and boy freind
 0% [ 0 ]
itachi:betrayed his whole clan and assinated his own clan accept for sasuke and he is strong with all the hate in him and a member to the akastki
the true uryu is back - Page 3 Vote_lcap27%the true uryu is back - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
kisame:a member to the akastki from the hidden mist his sword asorbs chakra
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

the true uryu is back - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 10:24 pm

what do you mean? o.O
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avenger648

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 10:04 am

he tolde me to leave the guild because i gave him money to make his own but he wanted me to help him with the guild problem making website and other crap so we got an emblem now
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avenger648

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 02, 2008 10:05 am

are going to have and alliance
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 10:00 pm

i watch Rosario+Vampire too now xD i am watching second season in english subs but im waiting for episode 8 in season 2 to come out in subs >.< Anyway was your fav character uryu and rei??? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2008 4:03 am

I love Moka-san the one without the Rosario. I love the vampirsh side of her, tough, fierce, and strong..
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avenger648

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:01 am

yeh in know
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avenger648

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:04 am

mine is mostly all of them cause they have special powers
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:40 pm

lol awesome and welcome back!
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avenger648

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:29 pm

ty
Back to top Go down
HalosStar

HalosStar

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 4:14 pm

lol... i just began to watch Rosario+Vampire, i think im at the 3rd episode, wow Tsukune is really lucky he gets all of the hot girls in his school xD
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:53 am

lmao--don't you guys wish...you were him. lols
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avenger648

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:02 pm

lol im just like him because i have a lot of girls as my freind and one asked me out so im pretty lucky
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avenger648

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:04 pm

i have seen the whole episodes and im starting to watch the new one rosario+vampire capu 2
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avenger648

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 11:58 am

lol im so bored havent been on my hunter
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 12:20 am

same been bored. so i have been jumping around on my characters. From white knight to gunslinger to assassin to dexless sin to brother's mage.
=_=
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avenger648

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 10:22 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 4:43 am

Wow i haven't been to the forums in a long.........long time, sorry was being wierd F7
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avenger648

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 11:42 am

lol i havent been on maple in a long....long time cause im missing a file
Back to top Go down
avenger648

avenger648

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:50 pm

i found the missing file now im the misssing the wireless network
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Hey you! What have you been up to? lol...

I finally got a laptop but cant get on maple cause username and every thing is all missing. My main character might be dead now. =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the true uryu is back   the true uryu is back - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

the true uryu is back
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3