The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Punishmet on Self.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Punishmet on Self. Empty
PostSubject: Punishmet on Self.   Punishmet on Self. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:09 pm

Hey Family.

I just wanted to let you guys all know my decision.

I will not me playing Maple Story for a month. why? My current situation does not allow me to have the privileged to relax and play online games with every one. I am job less and struggling in school because money appears to be every thing. How can I do well in school if I do not have the funds to pay for my books? Last semester I was doing well, but this sudden unemployment made me into a mess. I want to scream and yell, it is so hard. I cannot scream or yell--tears just falls. I do not want to ask my siblings--they are struggle too. I just can't find the words to ask them.

If I cannot find work, then I will not play Maple Story. Until I do find work, I will start playing again. By then, I hope my Family have all leveled up to my level. Maybe even set the bar for me.

This is my current goal for now.
1. Must get a job *part-time or full-time*
2. Pay off car.
3. Get my Notebook Computer *$700 estimate.
4. Cell Phone and Mobile Wireless Network Card *from Sprint*
5. Yay! Back on Maple~I hope.

FYI:>>
I am letting Jason level up my characters. He has more free time than me. Don't worry he won't mess up my account I hope. So, if you see my character on>>>it is actually JT playing it for me. You owe me mesos, Halos is a witness *He told me Halos*!!! JT! This is your work--> Level up my character to level 70!

Anyhow, I will still check up on FamZ Alliance Forums--every now and then. Also, Kuro will be the one helping me out on this forums. Report to me if he is being lazy. *food stealer!!!*

P.S.>>
I love you my Family! When I am down and gloomy~ reading your comments cheers me up. Thanks.

Last edited by VmpKur0boshi on Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : YOU GOT WORK NOW BRAT!)
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

Punishmet on Self. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishmet on Self.   Punishmet on Self. EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:21 pm

LOL. MUAAAAAAAHHHHHAHAHAA.
Yeah! You better find a job! You bum!
I am not trying to be mean to you, lil' dragon. =] I know you will find a job. You have the potential to do better. You can get a higher paying job. Oh yeah, you need to learn how to make your appearance look older. You freaking look like a kid for freaking sakes. Have more confidence. I will pray for you twice as hard. As you big bro, I don't want to see you like this. Wipe your tears and keep walking forward. Fight them face on. If you can play hard and work hard in maple; then you can do the same in real life. =]

I will be here, when you need me. Don't worry F3 I will work my a$$ off to pay you back your beloved mesos. =_=. Right now, all you have to worry is getting a job to pay off your car. Don't stress. Be proactive! FIGHT-OH! Haha. Scream that when you go apply for jobs. Haha. It might boost up your confidence.

Ok, I get it. I will help you out monitor the forums and blah blah. F3. What a demanding girl. =_= *damn it I shouldn't have eaten her sandwiches.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Punishmet on Self. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishmet on Self.   Punishmet on Self. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:39 pm

Hey Ryoko...

I've never asked you this before but...
What was your job before?

And What kind of job are you looking for now?
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Punishmet on Self. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishmet on Self.   Punishmet on Self. EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:13 pm

I was a student assistant/File Clerk at the Department of Motor Vehicles. Due to the budget cut--I got temporarily lay-off until the governor signs the bill. Which is taking freaking forever. Right now, I am looking at whatever job I can get.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Punishmet on Self. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishmet on Self.   Punishmet on Self. EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 3:22 pm

Don't worry Rei

Theres still a Mc. Donalds window with your name on it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Punishmet on Self. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishmet on Self.   Punishmet on Self. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:49 am

I am praying I will get my job back. So-I emailed my supervisor to find out when I am coming back to work. waiting for response.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Punishmet on Self. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishmet on Self.   Punishmet on Self. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 4:15 pm

*Fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

Punishmet on Self. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishmet on Self.   Punishmet on Self. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:20 pm

Anyhow, you temporarily got a job with your Aunt. So--you can maple now. You idiot! Let me off the hook would ya!
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Punishmet on Self. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishmet on Self.   Punishmet on Self. EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:44 pm

okok. I am free now. sheesh. nice with the strike out on my comment...you idiot!
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Punishmet on Self. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishmet on Self.   Punishmet on Self. EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 7:14 am

Rofl, can't wait to see you on!
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

Punishmet on Self. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishmet on Self.   Punishmet on Self. EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:18 pm

I am free at last! One thing. I still owe her mesos. crap...Gotta work for mesos.

I wonder if you can be a bum and hold a sign in maple "will work for mesos"
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

Punishmet on Self. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishmet on Self.   Punishmet on Self. EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:32 pm

Fine,

BUT DON'T YOU DARE BEG!!!!
THE LAST PERSON WHO DID THAT I WISHED I COULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Punishmet on Self. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishmet on Self.   Punishmet on Self. Empty

Back to top Go down

Punishmet on Self.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia Discussions :: AFGaming Notices-
Jump to: