The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!!   HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!! EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 10:28 pm

I am posting a day early lol because I know you guys aren't going to see this--not until later or something.

I am going to hang out with some friends from way back in high school and catch up on every one. See what every one's doing.

current mood: drowsy...
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!!   HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!! EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 4:59 pm

Heh...... Yeah, If you count sitting outside giving candy to little queers;
then yes....

MOTHERFUCKINGBITCHMOTHERWHYDIDYOUDOTHISTOME!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!!   HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!! EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:22 am

lol. I hung out with old male friends--became a load of confessions. It was awkward. I must have made it seem bad...a bad halloween--i looked preoccupied and depressed. I am not comfortable.

I mean how am I suppose to act around people who are interested me...I am kinda relief that I am at home now. I am thankful for the catching up; but i am not interested in ruining a long friendships. ^^

When ppl tells me i am adorable, cute, etc. I am not the flattery type. I rather be real and straightforward. sigh.

anyhow, Halloween had this gloomy cloud---it rained and fill with darkness. Halloween was OK or rather interesting. Besides hearing males cursing and trying to convince me to get with them...sigh*

Happy Halloween! I miss you hunny! I miss maple family!
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!!   HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!! EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 9:13 pm

I put on a really scary costume so while I was giving out candy I made about
20 kids run away screaming!
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!!   HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:12 pm

LMAO-- i was on a group outing. lmao
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!!   HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!! EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:38 pm

I can say I really didn't care about trick-or-treating...
After I was done with my shift I got to egg my worst enemies house, and tp it.
And did a little Ding dong ditch crap, which didn't turn out so well because,
apparently, the second time we ddd'ed the same house.

The guy came bolting out telling us to get the Fvck off his lawn.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
Angel

PostSubject: Lolz hippi   HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!! EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 8:00 am

Hahaha poor hippi F4, Umm well me i played maple, i forgot about halloween and my phone was off and my landline was on silent, Anyway i told my sister ill take her trick or treating even though 1 out of 20 houses would have given something cos we dont really celebrate it here and i forgot......
I had silent treatment for like 30mins then it hit me "wheres my purse" i gave her $20 and she forgave me. Didnt have ppl come around though. So bascially i played maple hahaha.
Im a low life f7.
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!!   HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!! EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:01 pm

Angel wrote:
Hahaha poor hippi F4, Umm well me i played maple, i forgot about halloween and my phone was off and my landline was on silent, Anyway i told my sister ill take her trick or treating even though 1 out of 20 houses would have given something cos we dont really celebrate it here and i forgot......
I had silent treatment for like 30mins then it hit me "wheres my purse" i gave her $20 and she forgave me. Didnt have ppl come around though. So bascially i played maple hahaha.
Im a low life f7.

You are not a low life you baka! sheesh
*shakes head* this woman. f3
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!!   HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!! EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 7:11 pm

Don't be like me....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!!   HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

HEY GUYs!!!! DID YOU HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN????!!!!
Page 1 of 1