The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Want to See me Owned In other game Like "SF" games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BKZ_Leader
Guild Leader *Bossu*
BKZ_Leader

Want to See me Owned In other game Like "SF" games Empty
PostSubject: Want to See me Owned In other game Like "SF" games   Want to See me Owned In other game Like "SF" games EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 8:31 am

>>>>Hellow Guy's want to me see Owned NOOB In oTher Game Like "SF"<<<<

This Game I pLayed Long time ago Like 2 Year FROM Now"SIGHT" if u did not see me online Like 1 or 2 Day That cuz "AM PLAYING THIS GAME" lol! <<< THIS game Needed Me too Cuz I Owned Jerk A$$ "Jk" and I'm a Good Player.... =)

When I get Bored Much On this Game I started Playing "MS" So i was Like Oh God New Game NEw Life Or OWnED..... lol!
I start Playing this Game Like 3 Month From Now..... AND i Meet ReikoRYou In "MS" Kerning Constraction Site..... I was Like Hellow And ReikoRyou Was Like Killing all those Octupos and the GReen Caps (I forget The name) Any way And we start Being FriendZ....=)

"SIGHT"

i might not playing today Cuz we Going Somewhere IMa finish this Later On when Am back I HOPE u GUY Have Fun MAPLING and lvling Up WEll See U soon Love and Hug..... YOUr truly Guild Master >>> ALDAB3ST <<< (Jk)....... =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.maplewiki.net/index.php?title=Main_Page
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: Want to See me Owned In other game Like "SF" games   Want to See me Owned In other game Like "SF" games EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:48 am

Halos better, yo0u get worthogs and tanks Laughing and you get rocket launchers that go boomboom!!
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: Want to See me Owned In other game Like "SF" games   Want to See me Owned In other game Like "SF" games EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:57 pm

haha lmao!! al you died way too many times!! you arent very good at that game if you die that much Neutral if you are a real master at that game you could survive for a whole round lol!
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to See me Owned In other game Like "SF" games   Want to See me Owned In other game Like "SF" games Empty

Back to top Go down

Want to See me Owned In other game Like "SF" games
Page 1 of 1