The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

i will be on maple less :(

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

i will be on maple less :( Empty
PostSubject: i will be on maple less :(   i will be on maple less :( EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:19 am

well i might be on maple less and im sure that makes rei happy -_- but i have to start helping out or im ganna have the coms taken away Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://maplewiki.net/
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: i will be on maple less :(   i will be on maple less :( EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 1:22 am

Halosclaw wrote:
well i might be on maple less and im sure that makes rei happy -_- but i have to start helping out or im ganna have the coms taken away Exclamation

I am not going to be happy. I havent seen u on maple much and plus i wont be on as much because i will be working a lot and college is starting again.
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: i will be on maple less :(   i will be on maple less :( EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 6:55 pm

COLLEGE???? uh oh, you gatta do homeowork again!!
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: i will be on maple less :(   i will be on maple less :( EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:17 am

Halosclaw wrote:
COLLEGE???? uh oh, you gatta do homeowork again!!

yeh durh, College is starting after this week. So, i have to make time for maple. man, i wanted to become a white knight before the summer is over... friggin.
Back to top Go down
Halosclaw
Samurai *Great Warrior*
Halosclaw

PostSubject: Re: i will be on maple less :(   i will be on maple less :( EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:07 pm

dont push yourself rei, seriously if you push yourself too hard you actually might die i didnt say you would but you might die a few times like i did
Back to top Go down
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

PostSubject: Re: i will be on maple less :(   i will be on maple less :( EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:22 am

Halosclaw wrote:
dont push yourself rei, seriously if you push yourself too hard you actually might die i didnt say you would but you might die a few times like i did

okok Halos-sama...haha.. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i will be on maple less :(   i will be on maple less :( Empty

Back to top Go down

i will be on maple less :(
Page 1 of 1