The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Ludi Maze PQ 51+

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Ludi Maze PQ 51+ Empty
PostSubject: Ludi Maze PQ 51+   Ludi Maze PQ 51+ EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:05 pm

OK. Once you guys reach level 51 the LUDI Maze pq is a bit annoying and boring. Also, people are going to be mean and green. If you don't get it they will bicker at you and call you a noob...how mean right?? So here. I found this information on Hidden-Street.net

Ludi Maze PQ

Here is an image, well part of for u to see...

Ludi Maze PQ 51+ Lmpq110

uhm you have to check the left corner to see which room you are in. YOU NEED to get to room 6 & 7. The monsters drops more tickets there.

OK, explanation about the portal. What does -3 means. For example, if you are in Room 9 it will take u back 3 rooms. Get it? minus the room you were in. ok?

The middle one brings you back 7 rooms and the left brings u to 4 more rooms.

I hope this explains well.
Back to top Go down

Ludi Maze PQ 51+
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Familia Maplestory Alliance :: The Familia MapleStory Quests Search :: Party Quests-
Jump to: