The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30 Empty
PostSubject: Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30   Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30 EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 8:04 am

This is exactly from Maplewiki.net exceptional for the color words are by me:

* A tip from me. It would be better if you stock on some healing potions too. Also, compete with someone in the Guild. You can trade turns winning, thus helping you guys level each other quicker.

Requirements
* 2-6 members from Level 20-30

Battle Arena Lobby
You should have arrived here if you came from 1 of the towns. Then walk to right side of the map and talk to Cezare. Select the battle arena you wish to enter and wait for someone to enter. There is a limit of 3 minutes where people can come into the waiting room. If you opened the room, you must talk to Cezare again when someone entered the room in order to proceed to the fighting stage of the Party Quest. There should not be any problem entering the party quest and there are not many people who wish to try the party quest.

Fighting Stage
Inside the stage, you will have to talk to Cezare again and obtain 50 Characteristic Stone from him. The task you need to do is to elliminate more than half of the HP of the Scorpion inside then double click the Characteristic Stone in your 'Use' Inventory beside the Scorpion in order to catch it. There are bombs to be used so that you can stun your opponent, delaying their time(Yay!).

Ending Stage
When the time is up, you will be brought to the King's Room. Inside there you will see Areda and Abdula 8th. Talk to Areda in order to get the battle points.

Notes
Once you have fought many times in the party quest, check your battle points. If you have hit 200 battle points, you will be given a Palm Tree Beach Chair!
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30   Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:51 pm

Some one come pq with me for this party quest.

*I want the palm chair.LOL
Back to top Go down
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30   Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 8:53 pm

sadly i can't do this pq anymore but at least i alreado got the chair F2
Back to top Go down
VmpKur0boshi

VmpKur0boshi

PostSubject: Re: Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30   Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30 EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 11:19 pm

=_= I need to play with noobs.
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30   Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 5:48 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
NO MORE PQING!!!

That's all everyone ever does!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
xXAmnaelXx

xXAmnaelXx

PostSubject: Re: Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30   Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 5:23 am

well pqing is funner than grinding on stuff F7.....
Back to top Go down
H1ppiech1ld
BLUERAIN BAKA
H1ppiech1ld

PostSubject: Re: Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30   Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:25 pm

Ugh, shoot you got me there....

Still I think we need to hunt with friends more often...........
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgrounds.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30   Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Party Quest Ariant Coliseum REQ LV 20-30
Page 1 of 1