The Familia Maplestory Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Familia Maplestory Alliance

| GodsOfDeath | BakaRangerZ | VongolaXII |

HomeHome  News PortalNews Portal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Hi everyone! It's been a greatly long time. I have been back playing maplestory for some time. Thought I'll revamp this forum and maybe try to keep in touch with a few of you. I hope I'll get to contact with all of you sometime near. - Rei, currently playing character OnimeNoRei

Henesys Party Quest Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyokoRei
Ojou-sama *Jr.Master*
RyokoRei

Henesys Party Quest Guide Empty
PostSubject: Henesys Party Quest Guide   Henesys Party Quest Guide EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 6:59 am

This is credited to Hidden Street
My comments are in red and the rest belong to HiddenStreets'

Requirements
  • You need to be Level 10 and above to do the party quest
  • Head to Henesys Park and form a party of at least 3 members. Characters who are levels 10 to 15 benefit the most from this party quest.
  • Your party leader should talk to the NPC Tory to begin the quest.

The image is a distorted but you get where the seeds go right?

Henesys Party Quest Guide Hpqsee10

The Quest

1. When you enter, talk to the NPC Growlie who will demand for 10 Moon Bunny's Rice Cakes. These are obtained by summoning a Moon Bunny.

2. At the bottom of the map, attack the brown plants to make them drop 6 different colors of seeds. There is a time limit of 10 minutes.

3. Each collected seeds must be dropped on each of the small six platforms in the center surrounding the moon.

4. Once all seeds have been dropped into the respective platforms, the Moon Bunny will appear.

5. At this stage, waves of flying enemies that include weaker versions of Flyeyes, Stirges, and Blins will attempt to attack the Moon Bunny. The Moon Bunny will take some time to prepare 10 Moon Bunny's Rice Cakes.
    Instead of killing the enemies you should lure them, this way the Bunny will make the cakes faster. Also, the enemies won't spawn quickly.

6. Your task is to protect the Moon Bunny while it slowly drops the Moon Bunny's Rice Cakes, which the party leader should collect.
    Make sure only the leader collects the cake, if others do--then the process will be slower.

7. This stage is over when all ten rice cakes have been collected. The PQ fails when it exceeds the time limit of 10 minutes, or the Moon Bunny dies.

8. Each party member would be given 1600 experience points, and will be brought to an exit stage, Hidden Street: Shortcut, where you can gain access to the bonus stage, Hidden Street: Pig Town, or exit the party quest completely.

9. Once you have decided your next course of action, talk to Tory to exit the quest, or talk to Tommy to head to Pig Town.

Bonus: Hidden Street ~ Pig Town

1. At Hidden Street: Pig Town, you will be given a time limit of 5 minutes to kill the pigs. There are many Pigs and Ribbon Pigs, as well as the occasional weaker version of Iron Hog that gives more experience points. These pigs drop various equipments and items.
The Iron Hog gives pretty good items. Really...I sold them or gave them to others in the guild.
Back to top Go down

Henesys Party Quest Guide
Page 1 of 1